NOW LEASING INDEPENDENT APARTMENTS
Affordable housing for seniors with rent is based on income. Designed for people who wish to enjoy the independence and privacy of their own place without the responsibility of home ownership and maintenance. The apartments are equipped to provide maximum opportunity for active, meaningful living in your retirement years. Each of the 101 apartments, 600 square feet, are large enough to be comfortably cozy, yet small enough to make cleaning and maintenance easy.
Let us mow the grass, clear the snow and change the light bulbs. Stay inside to do your laundry or get the mail.
Join your friends for coffee, and go to the exercise classes. E-mail your friends and family from the Internet Cafe.
- Rent includes water, sewer service and garbage disposal; residents pay for their own electricity, telephone and cable TV.
- Appliances furnished and maintained include electric range and oven, refrigerator, garbage disposal, drapes and carpeting
- Off street parking
- Electronic fire alarm system in each apartment
- Conveniently located to shopping
- HUD assistance
- Safety equipped bathroom with assistance call system
- Library with computer center, game room, and community room
It is the policy of Beth Haven to provide all persons with equal opportunity in all of its programs and activities, regardless of race, color, national origin, ethnic group identification, religion, gender, marital status, disability status, or status as a veteran.
Beth Haven complies with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, and with all applicable requirements related to the receipt of federal and/or state funds.
Concerns related to this policy should be directed to: Paul Ewert, Chief Executive Officer, Beth Haven, 2500 Pleasant St., Hannibal, MO 63401-2699, (573) 221-6000.