Beth Haven Nursing Home is home to those who need short or long-term care. For some, it’s a short stay while they rehabilitate following hospitalization. For others, it’s a decision to live here as a permanent resident because they need round the clock assistance, medical attention or security. Our entire facility is Medicare and Medicaid certified. Our primary care nursing program ensures that our staff care for the same resident and truly come to know their needs and desires.
Our healthcare staff combine with licensed therapists in physical, occupational and speech pathology to tailor each plan of care to the resident’s specific needs with a goal of attaining the highest level of function possible.
- Semi-private and private rooms furnished with residents’ belongings
- Medicare and Medicaid certified facility
- Personal care from a professional staff including RNs, LPN, Certified Nurse Aides, and Certified Restorative Aides
- A living environment with plants, birds and fish
- A wealth of social, cultural, spiritual and recreational activities
- Group and individual activities 7 days a week
- Patios and courtyard with outdoor seating and gazebo
- Beauty Shop
- Pastoral care
- Religious services, in house and community based
- Prayer chapel
- A non-smoking environment